tesa® 4378 offers a convenient 3-in-1 system for masking large areas. It combines the slightly creped masking tape tesa® 4309 (natural rubber adhesive), a masking paper border, and a high density polyethylene (HDPE) masking film for ideal protection. This system makes it easy for a single person to cover large areas quickly.
tesa® 4309 is conformable and suitable for spray-painting applications that may require oven drying up to 248°F.
The masking paper border ensures paint absorption at the area closest to the coating spot.
The HDPE film, treated to catch paint, protects against spray particles.
Request a Quote
- Large area masking for industrial, transportation, and automotive spray painting projects
- Adhesive: Slightly creped paper
- Carrier: Natural rubber
- Total thickness: 6.69 mil
- Masking coverage thickness: 0.39 mil
- Masking coverage material: HDPE
- Additional protective paper weight: 37 g/m²
- Adhesion to steel: 31.97 oz/in
- Elongation at break: 12%
- Tensile strength: 26.83 lb/in
- Temperature resistance: 248°F
- Removal: Easy
- Paint anchorage: Very good
- Sharp color edge: Very good