3M™ Double Coated Tape 96042 consists of a white 2.0 mil polyethylene terephthalate (PET) liner with a silicone adhesive, and a PET carrier. This tape has high initial tack and gains adhesion strength over time. This is one of the strongest tapes on the market for permanent use. It boasts exceptional temperature and solvent resistance, making it a great option for many tough applications and tough adhesion surfaces.
- General purpose bonding to silicone elastomers and foams
- Vibration damping
- High temperature applications
- High initial tack, adhesion strength builds over time
- Exceptional temperature resistance and long-lasting durability
- Solvent resistant
- Adhesion to silicone rubbers and foams
- 2 mil PET liner is easy to remove
For more information, visit 3M’s website here.